Geomodeling Technology Corp. is a leading innovator of seismic attribute analysis and multi-scale reservoir modeling software and services for the upstream exploration and production industry. We enable petroleum companies to maximize revenue and reduce costs with software solutions and project-based services for improved reservoir characterization and recovery. We are a privately-held global company with headquarters in Calgary, offices in Beijing and Houston, and customers around the world.
Multi-Attribute Analysis and Quantitative Interpretation Software for Reservoir Characterization
AttributeStudio™ is an integrated environment for quantitative interpretation, seismic attribute generation, visualization, calibration, correlation. This geomodeling software integrates advanced attribute analysis and QI workflows, with productivity tools for basic conventional interpretations. Thus, enabling geoscientists to quickly derive reservoir properties from seismic attributes and move beyond conventional workflows. AttributeStudio™ contains the entire workflow for advanced quantitative interpretation and seismic interpretation modeling at your fingertips.
- An integrated attribute analysis and quantitative interpretation (QI) workflow toolbox
- The whole workflow of seismic interpretation & advanced QI in one software environment
- Links seismic data to production in unconventional plays
- Rapid, in-depth evaluation of seismic data.
- Interactive process of seismic attribute generation, visualization, calibration, interpretation, and prediction.
Geological Modeling Software for Reservoir Heterogeneity
ReservoirStudio™ provides unique sedimentary structure modeling, which results in high-resolution reservoir models that follow user selected sedimentological rules. Creating models with greater stratigraphic detail than typically achieved with conventional geocellular models. Our unique workflow and editable templates enable the user to complete the work in a quick and efficient manner.
- Utilizes sedimentological rules to produce realistic geologic models
- Generates high resolution reservoir models with stratigraphic details that honour geology
- Can incorporate data produced by seismic attribute analysis and small scale bedding modeling
SBED™- Directional Permeability Modeling
Bridge the Gaps Between Core Data and Field Scale Model
SBED™ directional permeability technology models the small-scale sedimentary details that impact large scale reservoir performance. Unlike conventional reservoir-scale modeling software, SBED utilizes geological processes from upscale core plug measurements to full field models. SBED models address reservoir heterogeneity observed at both core and outcrop scale.
- Model small-scale sedimentary bedding and bioturbation structures as observed in core data
- Upscale from core data scale to field scale to create reservoir models that honour geological processes
- Run petrophysical simulations constrained by bedding and bioturbation geometry to get vertical and horizontal permeability values
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu