Fracture modeling value delivery requires the right people and the right tools. Halliburton engineers are the right people that have supported hydraulic fracturing since its inception. As a company we have more fracture data and results than any company in the world. However, that data is only valuable if it can be put to use. This requires the right tools. GOHFER® software is the premier hydraulic fracture software package on the market and is the right tool to drive value to the end users.
GOHFER software is a multi-disciplinary, integrated geomechanical fracture simulator that incorporates all the tools necessary for conventional and unconventional well completion design, analysis and optimization. GOHFER software, which stands for Grid Oriented Hydraulic Fracture Extension Replicator, is a planar 3-D geometry fracture simulator with a fully coupled fluid/solid transport simulator. GOHFER software has been continually developed and refined by Dr. Robert D. Barree & Barree & Associates LLC for almost 40 years.
According to the 2017 Worldwide Survey of the Market for Hydraulic Fracturing:
- GOHFER software 3D is the #1 preferred fracture simulator in the industry by greater than a 2:1 margin!
- 58% of operators choose GOHFER software for their hydraulic fracturing simulation needs
- GOHFER software 3D is also considered to be the most accurate fracture simulator in the industry increasing its lead from 2016 to almost a 4:1 margin over its closest competitor
- Kimberlite International Oilfield Research
GOHFER software 3D is leading the industry into the future with the most current research and technology while challenging outdated philosophies and paradigms giving you more confidence and predictability in your completion strategy. GOHFER software’s formulation has been used extensively and successfully in all regions globally in all types of reservoirs and does not require a special module for individual environments. GOHFER software’s timely technical support and comprehensive software documentation is unparalleled in the industry.
- GOHFER software 3D can handle multiple wells, including vertical and horizontal in the same model
- Multi-layer completions, zipper fracs and offset depletion effects
- Full 3D geo-mechanical earth model input or optional input of 2D surface map with digital reference well log data
- Variable inter/intra-stage fracture stress shadow interference between each fracture and stage on each well
- Wellbore breakdown gradient and angle & breakdown pressure and orientation calculations
- Geosteering of laterals and engineered completions
- Models both the longitudinal and transverse fracture components
- Pressure diagnostic analysis, production forecasting and rate transient analysis
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu