The Techlog 2022 wellbore software platform delivers an industry leading desktop solution that provides petrophysicists, geoscientists and engineers with a fully integrated, interactive, easy to use analysis tool for interpretation of all wellbore data types (core, logs, images, photos, and so on). Using Techlog software, these different disciplines can collaborate effectively by accessing and incorporating the same data into their workflows, helping you to fully capitalizing on previous data investments.
What's new in the 2022.1?
• Annotation in LogView now are displaying reference in Date Time.
• The version of Qt used in Techlog has been updated to 5.15.2, If your plugins are embedding additional Qt modules for customizing the interface, you will need to update Qt DLLs to the same version as Techlog and regenerate your plugin.
3D plots for ‘basic’ subscriptions (Delfi only)
• You can now use 3D plots such as Wellbore Centric Grid, 3D Field viewer, 3D DTS, 3D cross-plot single and multiwell, 3D Sammon projection and 3D Dendogram (IPSOM) with subscription with no GPU
• Python compiler has been upgraded from 3.6 to 3.9. The compiled python scripts (.pyc) available in Techlog were recompiled with Python 3.9. If you have any compiled python scripts (.pyc) being used, please recompile them with new compiler version.
• New API to access and manipulate AWI from Techlog or any python AWI. Using these API user get information about the different components of AWI and also change them. For the details please refer to the User Guide.
• Improvements to “Send” and “Retrieve All” workflows to improve performance.
• Grouping behaviour has been aligned between Techlog and Studio. When data is ungrouped in Techlog and updated in Studio, the group will also be removed in Studio and the Repository Browser.
• It is now possible to retrieve a dataset with a different length as a copy without error.
• Importing a CRS from Well-Known Text or file will now correctly set the Base GCRS name in the UI.
• New workflow of Advanced Rock Modeling (Technology Preview) has been introduced as with an integrated approach to create rock physics models for determining elastic and acoustic properties of rocks from petrophysical inputs, such as mineral volume fractions, porosity, and fluid saturations, directly from interpretations performed using modules such as Quanti and Quanti-Elan. The rock model workflow can be used both for single as well as multi-well environment. The functionality also offers an optimization workflow which uses a simulated annealing inversion algorithm to determine optimum rock model parameters to propagate to nearby wells in the field.
Petrophysics – Quanti.Elan
• Use of shale resistivity by Dual water Elan equation: In Quanti.Elan, you can now use shale resistivity (Rsh) , when working with the Dual Water Elan equation. When you choose that dual water Elan uses the shale resistivity parameter, bound water conductivity is computed for each clay from the input shale resistivity, and used in the computation accordingly.
• SW, SXO and SWE outputs from Quanti.Elan post processing : Quanti.Elan post processing now outputs total water saturation in un-invaded and flushed zones. It also outputs effective water saturation. The same equations as Quanti.Elan are used for computing these new outputs.
• Quanti.Elan method property to opt for update of either wet or dry clay end points upon update of wet clay porosity :Upon an update of wet clay porosity in Quanti.Elan, you can now choose whether the wet or dry clay end points get updated. This is achieved through a new method property. The default is the update of wet end points.
Petrophysics - 3D Petrophysics
High angle well evaluation:
• Tabular view in 3DPH Local Layer Model : You can now interact with the 3DPH local layer model through the new tabular view. This window hosts the numerical representation of the model. It provides an editable and interactive interface , which is in full synchronization with the model. You can edit individual layer properties, fill up or down a defined layer property to other layers, show or hide certain layer columns ; and copy the table content to excel for subsequent use. These improve your 3DPH local layer model workflow efficiency.
• Support of PeriScope Edge directional anisotropy and Z-measurement channels by Rv Rh inversion: The Rv Rh inversion in Global Layer Model now accepts the PeriScope Edge directional anisotropy and Z-measurement channels, as inputs. With the addition of these new channels, the Rv Rh inversion could be run on any desired combination of PeriScope Edge conventional resistivity and directional channels. This new capability enhances the accuracy of inversion outputs, specially the inverted boundary positions and dips. The Rv Rh inversion is currently available to Schlumberger customers, as a processing service only.
Petrophysics – Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
• Single-Depth 2D Map for Schlumberger NMR tools
Through the new NMR Single-depth 2D Map functionality, you are now able to visualize the 2D maps, resulting from inversions run over Schlumberger MMR tools. The following maps are supported:
- T1 relaxation time vs. T2 relaxation time (T1T2)
- Diffusion constant vs. T2 relaxation time (DCT2)
- Diffusion constant vs. T1 relaxation time (DCT1)
Petrophysics – Environmental Corrections
• Update of ThruBit Spectral Gamma Ray method: The ThruBit Spectral Gamma Ray environmental correction method now accepts GR counts spectrums as input, instead of average elemental yields (which was the case in Techlog 2021.2). This is aimed at alignment with the filed data acquisition platform (Maxwell). The method also performs borehole Potassium correction now.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu