FluidModeler from Schlumberger is the next generation fluid modeling package which fulfils the fluid modeling workflows required in Petroleum Engineering workflows. An accurate description of a fluid’s phase behavior, density and viscosity are essential for robust field dynamic model up to the design of any petroleum production system. Fluid properties directly impact decisions at all stages of the reservoir life cycle, from planning the first well drilling program through to the final abandonment of the field. Thus, the quality of fluid property measurements is critically important for field development plan (FDP). In many situations, costs and challenges associated with sample acquisition and time demands of performing all of the necessary measurements are prolonged, thus models which can predict the fluid properties of reservoir fluids over the temperature, pressure and composition ranges experienced by these fluids become necessary.
You can use FluidModeler to develop fluid models based on PVT experiments performed on a set of fluid samples. Any differences between the measured and modeled results are minimized using the tuning workflow. This ‘tuned’ model can then be exported and used by simulators.
- FluidModeler 2021.1 builds on the previous version by adding the following features
- An upgraded library of components, that includes:
- A new, more accurate method to evaluate the properties of SCN groups
- An extra option to calculate the normal boiling point for user components
- Usability and workflow improvements
- Updated tutorials and technical documentation
- Bug and security fixes
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu