OFM 23.1 well and reservoir analysis software offers quick and easy access to important information for managers, petroleum engineers, and geoscientists. It provides a cost-effective, integrated environment in which to accomplish complex workflows, build forecasting analyses, and generate visualizations of reservoir and production data. OFM enables early detection of production problems, providing opportunities for timely follow-up. OFM allows engineers to manage more wells in less time and to efficiently optimize the production performance of an entire asset.
• reservoir performance analysis
• production and injection monitoring and surveillance
• well and completion performance analyses and diagnostics
• decline curve analysis (DCA) and production forecasting solutions for both conventional and unconventional reservoirs
• interactive dashboards for visualizing and analyzing data by using maps, charts, reports, and filters
• collaborative workspaces for sharing best practices
• application programming interface (API) for adding custom and proprietary solutions to the OFM environment with plug-in analyses and functions
• cross-domain integ
What’s New in OFM 23.1:
OFM 23.1 introduces several new features and enhancements for improved analysis and performance. A new Box Plot option brings added value in analyzing the data distribution for a dataset. A new Forecast Variance report in the Forecast Manager provides a quick and easy way to compare forecasted and actual production. Performance upgrades include an SQL option for column level data loading, improving performance for larger projects. The next sections detail the new functionality and improvement upgrades to existing features, keeping OFM technically strong, with a high level of user flexibility.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu