شبیه ساز ژئومکانیکی | Elfen Wellbore 1.6
All communication to the reservoir is via the near wellbore and hence is influenced by near-wellbore effects – this should be understood and mitigated from being the weak link in production/injection. Elfen wellbore encompasses all near wellbore applications such as; stress, stability and loss circulation, fines migration and mud-cake modelling, sanding analysis and prediction, sand screens and advanced completions systems design, near wellbore fracture and damage prediction. Also includes well string assessments captured from Elfen horizon output.
-Well-life modelling of all near wellbore processes
-Completion system and well string assessments
-Injection and depletion induced permeability damaged
-Well log assessment
-Analytical methods – 1D geomech models, wellbore stability, sanding, etc
-Advanced geomechanical modelling
-Extensive range of the most sophisticated constitutive material models
-Full well string modelling – incorporating near wellbore formation
-Local casing / completion system analysis – fault slip, drawdown/depletion
-Local formation damage / permeability change / sand plugging / injection / depletion
Elfen wellbore is a specialised tool which allows the user to create:
• Wellbore drilling simulations,
• Simulations of water Injection in a laboratory setting.
Key features of Elfen wellbore include:
• Customised user interface with an easy to follow workflow.
• Ready-built parametric models which can be adjusted to suit.
• Creation of multiple configurations for each project type.
• Specification of in-situ stresses for the domain.
• Specification of drilling or injection parameters.
• Material property libraries for rock matrix, pore fluids and fines.
• Output of production variables, e.g. stress changes, pore pressure and mass concentration, as appropriate to the simulation type.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu