CGG Geosoftwware 10.2 in comprehensive software package and included Jason, Powerlog, RockSI, VelPro and EarthModel FT. Develop a better understanding of the subsurface, manage exploration and development risks, and more accurately quantify reserves with advanced geoscience technology from CGG. We provide the industry’s preferred set of tools and support for multi-disciplinary teamwork and integrated workflows.
Optimize your field development, reservoir management and well planning using seismic inversion and reservoir characterization technology from the Jason® software suite. Advanced seismic reservoir characterization workflows within Jason yield timely answers for critical decisions.
Why Choose Jason?
- Produce a clear view of difficult reservoirs
- Define the best drilling and fracturing programs in unconventional shale gas and oil reservoirs
- Locate and produce thin reservoirs more effectively
- Unravel tuning and AVO effects to map the true geological character of complex reservoirs
Reduce costs and risks while drilling and completing wells with greater insight into subsurface rock and fluid properties. The PowerLog® suite enables E&P asset teams to locate and evaluate zones in wellbores and provides sophisticated tools to quantify the commercial potential of these intervals. This powerful software can be used anywhere for quick collaboration on important drilling decisions.
Why Choose PowerLog?
- Get multi-user/multi-interpreter functionality on a commercial object-oriented database
- Work on thousands of wells with data located anywhere in the world, as an individual or as part of a team
- Edit and process data across multiple wells at all levels with easy-to-use software
Uncover the links between reservoir or engineering properties and elastic properties with rock physics modeling. RockSI™ is a user-friendly software module that has a library of predefined rock physics models for sandstones (unconsolidated, cemented and clay-rich), carbonates, empirical models, and Bounds and Laws. Use these models to quickly and easily construct data-specific customized models.
Why Choose RockSI?
- Build customized petro-elastic models for clastic or carbonate reservoirs
- Fully understand the link between seismic and rock properties
- Reduce uncertainty in the interpretation of seismic attributes
- Untangle pressure and saturation effects for producing reservoirs
Predicting the subsurface depth structure accurately and consistently is critical to reliably estimating drilling costs, but transforming seismic time into subsurface depth poses many technical challenges. VelPro provides comprehensive post-stack velocity modeling designed to seamlessly integrate seismic and well velocity information, horizons, faults, and well tops into a robust and data-driven velocity model.
Why Choose VelPro?
- Quickly identify and correct data quality and distribution problems
- Build robust velocity models at prospect, regional or basin scale
- Workflow-based user interface makes building velocity models simple to understand and easy to accomplish
- Bridge the gap between depths derived from PSDM data and well data
- Convert interpreted horizons, grids and seismic volumes from time-to-depth or from depth-to-time based on your velocity model
Improve drilling and production planning by building complex reservoir models with seismic data using EarthModel® FT. This software package incorporates all field data to produce the fastest and most accurate models, and it easily connects to flow simulators.
Why Choose EarthModel FT?
- Powerful mapping and structural modeling with emphasis on complex faulting and volumetric calculations
- Sophisticated stochastic geocellular and object modeling with volumetric analysis within the reservoir model
- Flexible communication with the flow simulator, including fully featured single-phase upscaling and transmissibility modifiers
- A special technique for upscaling from trace-based seismic grids to corner point grids, for simulators or geological modeling
- Automatic, rapid updates when data has changed or been added in order to keep models current and updated
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu