Since its first release in 1993, WellCAD™ has become a well-recognized and trusted software used by the world’s leading Oil & Gas, Mining and Environmental companies, consultants, research institutions and government agencies. It brings the subsurface to life with an easily comprehensible way to acquire, display and interpret core, laboratory and borehole geophysical, -imaging and -geology data. WellCAD™ handles the entire data loading, log editing, analysis and presentation workflow for drilling, wellsite, core and logging data - independent of the industry sector. The modular architecture of WellCAD™ allows users to easily activate advanced modules to build a package tailored to their requirements and makes it an attractive solution for small scale companies as well as large multinational corporations.
بررسی نرم افزار WellCAD:
WellCAD™ is a powerful and interactive borehole data presentation and management tool developed by Advanced Logic Technology (ALT) sa.
ALT is committed to the design and production of specialized but versatile software for the geoscience industry. The company is innovative and progressive in its outlook and is staffed by geoscientists with direct and relevant experience of the petroleum, minerals, geotechnical and hydrogeological industries.
WellCAD has been written in response to the in-house needs of major natural resource and environmental organizations, both from the private and public sectors of the industry. From conception, WellCAD has been designed with the end user in mind and thus reflects the state of the art in terms of powerful graphics functionality and processing capabilities.
WellCAD has been specifically designed to meet the needs of not only the professional log analyst, but also to meet the needs of the petroleum geologist, sedimentologist, geotechnical engineer, mining geologist and hydrogeologist, in fact anyone who wishes to manage, manipulate or process borehole data and who wishes to produce a professional report quality document.
WellCAD for Win 32 / 64™ operates under Windows Win7™, Win8™ and Win10™. The software can also be operated on MACs using an appropriate virtual machine with a supported Windows Operating System installed.
This manual assumes that the user is conversant with MS Windows operating procedures and has knowledge of basic Windows functions.
New in WellCAD v5.3
• A new Core Image Cropper tool has been implemented to allow users cropping, depth labeling and creating a continuous core image from box photographs. Get started by working through the tutorial.
• CoreCAD the digital core description add-on for WellCAD has been reviewed. It is easier and faster to use and comes with new data entry options. Learn about the new tools from the tutorial.
• Improved Tabular Editor: Row numbers and new cell formatting options (such as percentage bar and gradient color background) have been added. The automatic depth snap of rows can be turned off.
• A new collection of Groundwater processes to estimate shale volume, porosity, permeability and hydraulic conductivity from various input parameters has been added to the Common processes section.
• Using the new Flowmeter Workspace is an easy to use way to pick no-flow zones and derive relative or absolute interval flow rates. The Flowmeter workspace is part of WellCAD Basic and does not require any add-on module to be activated.
• LAS file import: The capability of grouping logs and support of the LAS v3.0 file format (import and export) has been added.
• Null values can be defined for each Well, Formula, Mud, Image and FWS Log individually in the log's properties.
• New logs can be inserted as specific logs from log templates or as generic logs (i.e. without preset layout and scale).
• Users can save and apply log templates. Instead of dealing with generic log types like Well, Mud or Litho log the user can now select a Gamma Ray, Core Density or Rock Type log which comes with preset display styles.
• The Color Classification process has been improved to support a default color and saving of the processing parameters.
• The Log Summary Bar has been improved and provides a number of statistical option to be displayed along with the histogram.
• After a revision of the Statistics Bar it is now possible to generate Interval Logs from the statistics table displayed in the toolbar.
• When exporting multiple logs into a single *.TXT, *.CSV or *.ASC file the precision of each exported channel can be selected. Also the option to export data against depth intervals (e.g. litho beds or strata units) has been added.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu