آنالیز مالی پروژه های نفتی | IHS Que$tor 2021 Q3
QUE$TOR from IHS has been designed to produce high level estimates of the capital and operating costs of green field oil and gas developments. It will assist with project modelling, evaluation and subsequent decision making in the oil and gas industry.
QUE$TOR provides a reliable, consistent methodology for producing cost estimates and creates efficiency when optimizing field developments. It has benefits in many applications, including:
- Prospect evaluations
- Screening studies
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual studies
- Optimization studies
QUE$TOR uses a systematic approach to generate a field development basis, capital and operating costs, and project schedules from basic field data. QUE$TOR uses a bottom up methodology; the calculations are based around detailed sizing algorithms and engineering “rules of thumb” with regional variations where appropriate.
This approach allows engineers, estimators and economists to produce weight and cost estimates quickly, consistently, and accurately and to develop investment profiles.
This guide is designed to help you understand the operation of the QUE$TOR program, outlining the basic steps involved in developing a QUE$TOR project to produce a scheduled estimate for capital and operating costs.
- The following points should be considered when generating or reporting a cost estimate using QUE$TOR.
- QUE$TOR provides an estimate based on the costs within the markets today. We make no allowance for inflation or deflation of costs over the project life.
- All of the costs within QUE$TOR are in real terms.
- Pre- sanction project costs such as environmental studies, FEED and licensing costs can be optionally included.
- Post- sanction costs such as owner’s project management costs, legal costs and security costs can be optionally included.
- Contingencies within QUE$TOR are calibrated to target the P50 development cost.
- QUE$TOR is designed for use early in the project cycle. Therefore.
- The estimate level that can be attained by using the program is typically within the range of +/- 25% to 40% the estimate produced is dependent on user entered values. Therefore, any estimate should take into account the confidence of these values.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu