The ECLIPSE industry-reference simulator offers the industry’s most complete and robust set of numerical solutions for fast and accurate prediction of dynamic behavior for all types of reservoirs and development schemes. The ECLIPSE simulator has been the benchmark for commercial reservoir simulation for more than 25 years thanks to its extensive capabilities, robustness, speed, parallel scalability, and unmatched platform coverage. With over 30 years of continuous development and innovation, the ECLIPSE simulator is the most feature-rich and comprehensive reservoir simulator on the market—covering the entire spectrum of reservoir models, including black oil, compositional, thermal finite-volume, and streamline simulation. By choosing from a wide range of add-on options—such as local grid refinements, coalbed methane, gas field operations, advanced wells, reservoir coupling, and surface networks—simulator capabilities can be tailored to meet your needs, enhancing your reservoir modeling capabilities.
The 2022.1 release of the ECLIPSE suite includes developments enhancing the performance, usability and functionality capabilities of the simulators. On ECLIPSE 2022.1:
Updated Intel MPI
A new version of Intel MPI (v2021.4) is now included. This version is recommended for use with modern hardware configurations.
The previous version (v2018.1) is also included. This version is retained for use with legacy hardware configurations.
On Windows, select which version you want to install in the Install Menu dialog box. On Linux, both versions are installed side-by-side. When multiple MPI versions are installed, ECLRUN will use the most recent compatible version by default.
• For thermal models without additional hydrocarbon components, the minimum temperature for K-value
correlation has been reduced from 12°C to 1°C, and a facility has been added to report grid blocks where hydrate formation conditions exist for the whole grid or individual blocks. PRT file reporting has also been extended to cover these lower temperatures, and an option has been provided to output extensive Kw tables to the debug file.
• The FULLIMP solution method is now compatible with models containing solids where water is not an explicitly defined component.
• The message and warning system has been improved, with improved wording, additional information provided, and large numbers of identical messages reduced.
• Reporting for water-based quantities has been improved for isothermal CO2STORE and GASWAT models, for summary keywords and in the PRT and RFT files.
• Historical water injection rate controls are now correctly applied for isothermal CO2STORE and GASWAT models.
New and improved functionality
This release addresses the following issues discovered in previous releases:
• An issue which could cause parallel runs to hang if an impossible set of partitions was requested has been fixed, and reporting has been improved to include all invalid partitions.
• Reporting for end point scaling inconsistency now includes the correct grid block for parallel models.
• A problem with incorrect calculation of global-local transmissibility calculations where local grid transmissibilities are explicitly provided has been fixed. An option has also been provided to support cases where non-zero transmissibilities have been provided at the positive faces of LGRs.
• It is now possible to default the local grid name when requesting LC summary keyword output, and the error checking for invalid well names has been improved.
• The P/Z summary keywords can now be used in models with depth-dependent initial temperature. ECLIPSE 300
• An issue which could cause group rates and totals to fail to be updated for complex control structures has been fixed.
• Checking and reporting for invalid temperatures when the KVCR or KVCRWAT keywords are specified has been improved.
• The documentation for use of summary keywords with a component index in UDQs has been improved.
• The BTEMP summary vector now contains meaningful values in isothermal cases.
• Table value checking reporting has been improved to include the limit which has been violated.
• An issue which could cause a valid set of user-supplied parallel partitions to be rejected has been fixed.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu