The advanced seismic reservoir characterization workflows within the Jason® yield timely answers for critical decisions. Clients can optimize field development, reservoir management and well planning using advanced technology in seismic inversion and reservoir characterization. Jason software is based on proprietary industry-leading algorithms for deterministic and geostatistical inversion and facies identification. With its integrated velocity calibration tools, reservoir characterization results are delivered in depth and match the well information. At every stage, uncertainty is estimated and incorporated into the reservoir characterization analysis.
Address the most difficult exploration and development challenges
• Define the best drilling and fracturing programs in unconventional shale gas and oil reservoirs
• Locate and produce thin reservoirs most effectively
• Unravel tuning and AVO effects to map the true geologic character of complex reservoirs
Improve accuracy with built-in quality controls
For both conventional and unconventional projects, built-in quality controls provide greater confidence to estimate reservoir properties and extract maximum value from seismic investments.
Clearer picture for asset teams
Jason 3D interpretation and visualization makes it easy to understand and analyze the subsurface. Multiple layers of data including wells, horizons, faults, seismic and rock property volumes can be simultaneously visualized. Jason helps asset teams create reliable field development plans, optimize reservoir management strategies, and improve reservoir surveillance. Using a unique approach to integrating engineering and geoscience workflows, Jason provides a clearer picture of the reservoir — ultimately minimizing risk and improving productivity.
Value in unconventional plays
Jason offers exceptional value to companies facing challenges in shale reservoirs. Jason technology combines industry-standard deterministic and geostatistical workflows with exclusive anisotropic inversion software. This helps measure critical reservoir properties, determine optimal zones for hydraulic fracturing and avoid water incursion into the reservoir. As a result, clients can maximize production and cut costs though more efficient use of frac fluid. In steamassisted gravity drainage (SAGD) heavy oil plays, more reliable reservoir characterization translates into reduced steam-to-oil (SOR) ratios.
Geostatistical reservoir characterization to reveal thin layers
• Integrate quantitative facies and fluids information from seismic into reservoir models
• Produce multiple plausible representations of the reservoirs, for reliable and tangible measurements of uncertainty
• Invert facies and elastic properties jointly for optimal prediction of reservoir geobodies and properties
• Invert directly for engineering properties through rock physics models that include uncertainties between properties.
Innovative technology advancements
• Anisotropic inversion analysis technology that delivers anisotropy property estimates calibrated to well control, crucial for effective well design and optimum production
• Unique depth inversion technology that allows direct use of depth seismic in well tie, wavelet estimation and inversion processes to deliver results calibrated to the well depth
• Multi-stack, multi-well wavelet estimation for more stable wavelets
• Centralized synthetics capabilities, including full waveform and anisotropic synthetics
• More predictive reservoir models for dynamic modeling and simulation through the use of 3D facies probability trend models Enhancing the user experience
• Automated 3D body capture and ranking to fully extract the value of geostatistical inversion from multiple realizations
• Fast and efficient transfer and upscaling of selected geostatistical inversion realizations to the corner point grid
• Multi-volume alignment for more accurate AVO inversions
• Improved usability and user interface with fewer mouse clicks, fewer pop-up windows, and enhanced 3D visualization
• Wide range of quality control capabilities for checking consistency at every step
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu