PIPESIM is Schlumberger’s flagship well and network modeling software for steady-state multiphase flow simulation. Together with the OLGA dynamic multiphase flow simulator, Schlumberger provides a complete software solution for designing and optimizing production systems. With the PIPESIM® 2019.3 release, Schlumberger continues its commitment to innovate and improve the way you work. PIPESIM combines best-in-class science with an unparalleled productivity environment to enable engineers to optimize production systems from the reservoir to the sales point.
PIPESIM was first released in 1984 with an initial focus to design production systems in harsh environments such as the North Sea. Emphasis has always been placed on incorporating the latest science to provide the most accurate predictions possible. As PIPESIM has evolved over the years, it has continuously been improved and expanded. This latest version may coexist with previous releases and can be run at the same time using the same license.
While PIPESIM by itself may be applied to solve a wide range of problems, Schlumberger has integrated PIPESIM with key software platforms to deliver a fully integrated solution spanning reservoir simulation to production operations:
• Use IAM to couple to ECLIPSE/IX reservoir simulation models or MBX material balance tank models to forecast production and optimize system design over the complete lifecycle.
• Import PIPESIM models into Petrel for Well Deliverability workflows (VFP table generation, Nodal Analysis etc.) or build a well model within Petrel and export to PIPESIM.
• Operationalize PIPESIM by connecting to the Avocet platform and keeping your models updated and your field continuously modeled.
• The Python Toolkit may be used to connect PIPESIM to external applications and data sources and is useful in automating model building, updating models and performing batch runs.
From field development to production operations, PIPESIM enables production optimization and flow assurance over the complete lifecycle.
New Features in PIPESIM 2019.3
• Trilinear transient IPR
• Lift gas multi-pointing in P/T profile task
• Python Toolkit updates
• Various bug fixes and minor enhancements
Trilinear transient IPR
A new inflow performance relationship (IPR) for horizontal wells is available in PIPESIM 2019.3. The trilinear transient IPR is a distributed IPR model for unconventional reservoirs with matrix permeabilities in the micro-Darcy range or less (such as shale). The model can be used for liquid production from a homogeneous type of inner (between hydraulic fractures) reservoir.
Lift gas multi-pointing in P/T profile task
PIPESIM 2019.3 presents an option for lift gas injection through several valves (multi-pointing) in the P/T profile task. The option can account for surface injection pressure and temperature, injection rate, frictional pressure gradient in the annulus, and possible throttling of the gas lift valve.
Python Toolkit updates
The PIPESIM 2019.3 updates to Python Toolkit include the following:
• Support for the Trilinear transient IPR model
• Support for multi-point lift gas injection in the P/T profile task
Various bug fixes, enhancements & documentation improvements
PIPESIM 2019.3 includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu