RokDoc is the result of more than 20 years of innovative research and industry experience. RokDoc offers a seamless interface incorporating everything from data quality control to modeling and prediction, integrating multidisciplinary workflows for Quantitative Interpretation, Pore Pressure, and Geomechanics.
Improve Subsurface Interpretation
Evaluate sandstone, shale, and carbonate reservoirs for improved hydrocarbon exploration, production, and optimization, CO2 sequestration, and geothermal surveying using a comprehensive and extensive library of rock physics, cutting edge seismic inversion techniques, and complete geomechanics solution.
Interrogate Subsurface Data
Automate and easily evaluate geological “what if” scenarios. Capture uncertainty in data and models to better understand the probability of success for subsurface resource exploitation and stored fluid monitoring.
Gain Maximum Understanding of Geoscience Data
RokDoc helps you gain tangible insights out of your seismic and well information with flexible solutions for every play. Extract maximum value from multiple data types to help you evaluate and better understand every aspect of the subsurface. RokDoc helps your team explore, capture, and communicate geological, geophysical, and data uncertainty.
Powerful Sophisticated Tools
Best-in-class algorithms are available on a single, easy-to-use platform that enables interdisciplinary analysis by combining engineering and geoscience data into integrated workflows.
Evergreen Solution with World Class Support
The ongoing development of RokDoc is customer-driven and market-focused. Our development approach is agile, responsive and strategically linked to the needs of our clients.
Industry leading rock physics, 2D modeling and well to seismic tie solution delivering easy to use solutions for both generalist and expert quantitative interpretation practitioners. Seamlessly combine core, log and seismic data into predictive models that can be used to characterize Module the seismic response in both conventional and unconventional settings, reducing interpretation cycle times and enhancing the accuracy and robustness of subsurface interpretations. Rapid model construction and assessment delivers better than ever understanding of subsurface uncertainty.
Reservoir Characterization Module
Combine 3D and 4D seismic data with powerful rock physics enabled geostatistical and data driven modeling workflows to determine the spatial and temporal rock and fluid distributions from exploration to production settings. Incorporate and validate multiple geocellular models from external sources to develop and optimize engineering models for production forecasting and simulation. Operate in time and depth simultaneously, and perform probabilistic descriptions of the subsurface using powerful post processing tools and workflows for the effective communication of risk.
Pressure Prediction Module
Analyze direct and indirect (mudweights) pressure measurements to establish the subsurface pressure distribution and geological bases for the development of overpressure through geological time. Assess drilling data, image logs and lab data and perform dynamic and static measurement calibration to determine stress regimes and interpret historical drilling and production performance. Combine geopressure and geomechanical models with 3D elastic properties to understand risk and estimate and forecast drilling and production performance at undrilled leads and prospects across the drilling portfolio.
• Direct connectivity to Petrel* and other 3rd party software using Open Spirit connector
• Batch loading of core, well, seismic and engineering datasets
• Rich QC and editing of data via log and cross-plotter functionality
• Single, matrix, rose and user defined cross-plotting with well viewer interactivity
• Comprehensive log prediction function for petrophysical and elastic log data
• Extensive library of rock physics, geopressure and geomechanical models for conventional and unconventional resources
• Absolute and relative rock physics workflows for inversion feasibility
• Extensive log/facies upscaling, including blocking for full wavefield synthetics
• Rapid 0D through 4D modeling capabilities and comprehensive sim-2-seis workflows
• Sophisticated seismic-well calibration and 3D rock physics driven property prediction using industry award-winning algorithms
• Powerful well planning combining image log analysis, direct/ indirect pressure and stress-based interpretations
• Fast multi-scenario workflows to interpret drilling events/ experience, communicate drilling risk and optimally plan complex wells
• Create robust, predictive 3D analytical geomechanical models combining geological, geophysical and engineering data
تیم PetroTools آخرین نسخه این نرم افزار را برای شما ارائه می دهد. جهت تهیه نرم افزار با استفاده از منوی خرید با ما در تماس باشید
For buy software, Please contact us via buy menu